Monday, November 16, 2009

Go, Vikings, Go!






Ethan and Ryan have a new found LOVE...FOOTBALL! When I first met Michael, I thought I'd have to convert him...after all, he grew up in Hawaii. Why on earth would I assume that he'd be a Vikings fan? Because, he spent school years in Canada - close to Minnesota, and lucky for me, he was ALREADY a fan. :) Anyhoo, the boys picked a great year to jump on the Vikings bandwagon. They are kicking ass and taking names. Favre, despite doing time as a Packer, has proved himself still valuable and is taking our team toward the Superbowl.
Uncle Nate was sweet enough to send the boys some Favre jerseys and they are WEARING THEM OUT! They love them so much. We'll need replacement jerseys by the time the Superbowl gets here. We decided to take them out for a little photo shoot. This is what we came home with...

No comments: