Saturday, November 28, 2009

Bird, Bird, Bird...Bird is the Word!

Thanksgiving at the Jim's was a lovely day...we invited the neighbors over and a fellow pilot friend of ours and cooked a turkey with all of the fixings. The boys had made a PLETHORA of Thanksgiving decorations at school, so all of their artwork adorned my kitchen. It was gorgeous outside (even for Arizona) and our meal was fabulous (if I do say so myself). While we wish that our families could have been with us, it was a great day. Ethan and Ryan were excited about the prospect of pulling the wishbone, so the next day, they played tug of war and broke it completely down the middle - something I've never seen before. They both believe they're getting their wishes. Toys, of course. I am thankful for healthy kids, I am thankful for healthy kids, I am thankful for healthy kids...

No comments: