Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Jim Family Blog




Hello to our dear friends and family!

I hope that Spring has Sprung wherever you may be. I think Arizona skipped spring and went right to summer. The kids have been in the backyard for hours each day and the pool is ALMOST warm enough to swim in. I hear the constant begging and I sometimes would like to see their little faces when they jump into that cold water, but I'm a little overprotective and don't want to see our sons turn into Popsicles quite yet. Perhaps another week or so in the sunlight and the pool will be ready. Come on over!!! The beer is always cold and the sun is always hot.
We're new to "blogging" and we hope that you enjoy the photos and videos of our family that we post here. Visit anytime and feel free to comment.
We send our love...
Michael, Stacey, Ethan & Ryan Jim


No comments: